Friday 4 November 2011

EXCITED!


yeah yeah yeah! my holiday around the corner hahaha!
i was planning what i'm going to do during this holiday^^
hang out with my gang? play badminton with my gang? watch movie with my gang? sing k with my gang? shopping with my gang?! OMG there are a lot of things let me to do during this coming holiday=D
but unfortunately, november i still have my tuition, december only stop *sigh*
but i will going back for few days to watch BREAKING DAWN with my gang! wahahahaha
i was waiting for this movie long time ago, FINALLY...i can watch!
yesterday i finished my final exam for my form 4...so fast already passed one year
i shift to jb and study here already one year...my form 4 life just left 10 days T.T
then i'm going to be a SPM candidate for 2012 year!! =.="
after this school holiday, i think i dont have so much time to hang out, play with my friends already
its time to focus on my study for my SPM.
i hope nine of us can do well in our SPM...
LETS FIGHT TOGETHER!!! GO GO GO!!!

2 comments:

  1. dun forget to call me ah, i want to play badminton too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok! u wait for our call ya^^ hehe
    cant wait to see ur pretty face

    ReplyDelete